Learn how to write unique, memorable, and powerful college application essays and get step-by-step guidance in completing your college application forms.
Your college advisor will conduct an assessment to learn the student’s goals, interests, and preferences. Advisors want to know what’s important to you & your child, including criteria for college selection (financial needs, private/public, geography, small/large, other factors).
You will meet your college advisor, either in person or via online video conference, to learn about the college admissions process and financial aid options, review the initial findings, and discuss objectives and strategies to focus on what colleges are looking for.
Whether you're a high school student or parent, an early planning can help you reach your college goals. College admissions have become very competitive, and admission officers are looking for more than just grades and test scores. An expert college counselor and early college planning can help you reach your college goals. In addition, there are a vast array of scholarship and financial aid opportunities available to students.
• Develop a strategy to help your child achieve his or her college goals
• Build a strong high school resume through academics and extracurricular activities
• Create a “best fit” college list matched to student’s goals and interests
• Develop standardized test strategy and timeline
• Help prepare for college visits, fairs, and interviews
• Create college application timeline, and determine strategy for early action, early decision and regular decision
• Help student with selection of essay topics and craft essays that reflect his or her goals and achievements
• Advise on financial aid and scholarship opportunities
• Advise on requests for letters of recommendation